Installation skills of artificial grass
1. Find the center point of the site and the center of the two semicircles, determine the intersection of the center line and the side line according to these three positioning points, and then determine the exact position of each corner point and line on the site, and then determine each function point and line Position and throw the ink line or paint line.
2. The artificial grass is spread out along the horizontal direction of the field, extending from one longitudinal end to the other longitudinal end. When unfolding, the white thread woven on the artificial grass should be located at the position of the functional thread as much as possible to reduce the amount of chips.
3. Cut off the white grass thread woven on the outer edge of the artificial grass, do not place it in the position of the functional thread, and put it aside for use. If the underline is woven separately, it must be manually cut into a 12 cm wide white thread.
4. Connect the green artificial grass to each seam 2 to 3 cm, and cut it from the center of the knee with scissors to make the artificial grass on both sides as compact as possible, and then trim the artificial grass with a paper cutter.
5. Spread the connecting belt about 20 cm wide along the seam of the artificial grass, place it under the artificial grass, join the turf in the center of the connecting belt, and then use a squeegee to spread the universal glue evenly on the connecting belt, and then Application connect the turf on both sides together, paste it on the connecting belt, and then break it with a rubber hammer.
6. After the artificial grass is basically joined, pull out the iron wire to determine the exact position and position of each functional line, cut it with a paper cutter, pull out the mowing belt, put in the connecting belt, scrape off the glue, and then take it off and prepare Good white grass. Put the wire back to its original place and tap it repeatedly with a rubber mallet to ensure that the connector is firmly connected.
7. After unfolding and splicing the turf, you need to use a paper cutter to open the folded part of the artificial grass, straighten it and connect it, remove the overlapping part, and then glue it.
8. After all the turf has been glued, start to comb the hair with a grass brush: the grass brush is used to comb the grass strands that fell in the field at the top of the ranking.
9. After filling, use a grass brush to comb the grass fibers vertically and horizontally. Give you green, everywhere. Give you a piece of green that has both ornamental value and use value.
This article is edited and published by Golden Moon Artificial Grass Turf https://www.goldenmoongarden.com/collections/landscape-turf, please feel free to contact us for more inquiries and orders.