Synthetic lawn is mainly made of different materials such as glass fiber resin. Due to the habit of the lawn itself, there are great geographical limitations, but the synthetic lawn breaks this limitation to a certain extent. Synthetic lawn is produced with plastic raw materials, is non-toxic and harmless, and can be recycled, without manual management, watering, and mowing, which saves a lot of management costs.
1. Find the center point of the site and the center of the two semicircles, determine the intersection of the center line and the edge line according to these three positioning points, and then determine the exact position of each corner point and line on the site, and then determine each function point And the position of the line, and throw out the ink line or paint line.
2. The lawn spreads out along the horizontal side of the field, advancing from one longitudinal end to the other. When unfolding, the white thread woven on the lawn should be in the position of the functional thread as much as possible to reduce the number of cuttings.
3. Cut off the white grass thread woven on the outer edge of the lawn. It should not be placed on the position of the functional thread and put it aside for use. If the underline is knitted separately, it must be cut by hand into a white line 12 cm wide.
4. Connect the green lawn to 2 to 3 cm of each seam, and cut it from the center of the knee with scissors to make the lawn on both sides as compact as possible, and then trim the lawn with a paper cutter.
5. Spread the connecting belt about 20 cm wide along the joint of the lawn, place it under the lawn, make the turf at the center of the connecting belt join, and then use a squeegee to evenly spread the universal glue on the connecting belt, and then The turf on both sides is joined together, glued to the connecting belt, and broken up with a rubber hammer.
6. After the lawn is basically joined, pull out the iron wire to determine the exact position of each functional line and point, cut it with a paper cutter, pull out the mowing belt, put in the connecting belt, scrape and apply glue to the prepared white grass Put the wire back, and beat it again and again with a rubber mallet to make sure the joints are tightly connected.
7. When the synthetic lawn is unfolded and spliced, the folded part of the lawn needs to be opened with a paper cutter, straightened and connected, the overlapping part is removed, and then glued.
8. After all the turf is glued, start combing the hair with the grass brush: the first time the grass brush is used to comb the grass threads that have fallen in the field.
9. After filling, use a grass brush to comb the grass fibers vertically and horizontally.