Compared with traditional earthen lawns, artificial grasses have outstanding advantages in the following areas:
1, water saving. Water is one of the basic conditions for maintaining the normal growth of the lawn. The production cycle of soil lawns takes 3 to 4 months, and the water consumption per 1 square meter of soil lawn is 3 tons; the production period of soilless lawns is 40 to 45 days, and the water consumption per 1 square meter of the soilless lawn is about 1 ton. If micro-spraying skills are used for production, the soilless lawn will use more water.
2, environmental protection. The soilless lawn is dominated by crop straw, mushroom waste, wood chips, cinder, perlite and other substrates, which does not cause environmental pollution. Together, it has opened up a new way for the comprehensive utilization of waste.
3. Sustainable development. In order to maintain the grassroots, it is necessary to preserve 3 to 5 cm of soil layer each time drafting, because the soil layers are successively scraped off, resulting in the thinness, salinization, and sandification of large fields. The use of soilless turf to replace the soil to produce turf is conducive to maintaining the land and ecological environment so that the production can be benign and sustainable.
4, good quality. Because there is no soil, the soil-free lawn is light and has few weeds; because there is no turf process, the roots are intact. Therefore, the survival rate of soilless lawn transplanting is high, the greening speed is fast, and the handling cost is low.
5, lightweight, convenient transportation. The weight of the soilless lawn per square meter is about 1/2 of that of the soil lawn. The soilless lawn can be factory-produced, convenient for transportation, laying, and maintenance, saving labor and labor.
Compared with natural turf, artificial turf has very significant advantages:
(1) Whether it is a hot summer in the cold winter, it can be used normally. It is affected by rain and snow, and it is used 24 hours a day. It is especially suitable for school football stadiums or various training grounds with high frequency.
(2) Good durability, the normal operation period of an artificial turf can reach more than 10 years;
(3) Low management and maintenance costs in the later period, simple maintenance, no need for planting; no need to pruning; no need to sprinkle water; indoors can still adhere to green, and winter does not change yellow;
(4) The outer surface layer can be recycled and reused, and has an environmental protection function;
(5) Many of the world's cutting-edge competitions and domestic competitions are carried out on artificial turf, which will provide greater commonality in performance;
(6) does not cause an allergic reaction;
(7) The entire lawn is evenly shared, and there is no bare area like a natural lawn.