1. The basic surface flatness is required to ensure the uniform thickness of the artificial grass surface layer and uniform elasticity. The pass rate of flatness is above 95%, the error of 5m ruler is 3MM, the slope is 8‰ in the horizontal direction, 5‰ in the longitudinal direction and 5‰ in the semicircular area. The surface should be flat, smooth and ensure drainage.
2. The foundation should have a certain strength and stability.
3. The surface is even and solid, no cracks, no rotten side of the surface, the seam is straight and smooth, dicing about 6000mm × 6000mm as well.
4. The mat is laminated, the compactness is greater than 95%. After the medium-sized roller compactor is pressed, there is no significant wheel track, no loose soil, no waves and so on.
5. The cement foundation must have a water-repellent layer. The water-repellent layer is made of a new PVC thick water-repellent film. The junction should be greater than 300mm and the margin margin should be greater than 150mm.
6. Need to consider leaving expansion joints, the width is 5 mm.
7. The basic maintenance period is 2-3 weeks.