Artificial turf paving detail
1. After the artificial turf is unloaded at the site, do not rush to paving. You need to spread the lawn all the way. At a time sufficient, you should at least cool it for more than 24 hours. If you are eager to shop, you should also expose it to the sun for at least two hours. At the same time, pay attention to the paving. Cooling will completely release the stress generated during the production and transportation of the artificial turf, so that the artificial turf can adapt to the thermal expansion and contraction of the new environment, so as to avoid excessive seams after paving.
2. In the process of cutting the artificial turf, do not ask for a cut, slightly cut a little, to prevent the lawn from being cut, resulting in excessive gaps.
3. When cutting artificial turf, it is easier to cut from the back, and the artificial turf is turned over when cutting.
4. When brushing the glue, care should be taken not to stick the glue on the grass, otherwise the seam will be more obvious.
5. There is no need to glue the glue between the connecting belt and the cement. While saving the glue, the suspension state of the lawn is more conducive to drainage and release of the displacement caused by thermal expansion and contraction during use.
6. During the paving process, it is necessary to ensure that the grasses in the whole site are in the same direction, otherwise it will cause visual chromatic aberration.