Artificial turf is more and more well known and used, and artificial turf will produce problems in the process of production. The Golden Moon will familiarize you with:
1. The artificial turf is not uniform in color, and the process of producing grass turf with different color numbers will produce chromatic aberration when it is laid on a lawn. It is guaranteed that each batch of straw is uniform and thin, and the Yanze is uniform. It is a work with relatively high technical content. The application of the technical requirements of the wire drawing equipment produced by the drawing equipment often causes color difference problems.
2. Apparent fading after sun exposure, and the unevenness and color fastness of uneven fading under ultraviolet light is an important indicator for evaluating artificial turf.
3. The artificial turf appears to be loose or broken. In many cases, the strength and wear resistance of the lining are insufficient. After a period of corrosion, aging and small displacement wear, the durability of the lining is a key issue in the quality of the artificial turf.
4. The problem of site stripping may also be caused by uneven bottom scraping, immature scraping process or low abrasion resistance of grass. Especially for young athletes, the phenomenon of hair loss often affects health.
5. The grass is not bright enough, the friction is very strong and there is stagnation. Anti-static performance and brightness are also the key points of artificial turf products competition, which is related to the scratch coefficient and final motion effect of the product. The evaluation of the advantages and disadvantages of artificial turf is the same as other products, mainly depends on whether the selection of raw materials such as straw, lining and the post-treatment process such as squeegee are mature and stable.