Home leisure artificial turf DIY installation process
With the application of artificial turf in life, more and more people like to buy artificial turf on the Internet and come back to DIY to install it. Of course, different lawns and different venues are not the same.
1. If the foundation is soft soil, it is best to compact it before construction to avoid problems such as muddy water seepage after immersion in rain.
2. Open the outer packaging of the grass roll, pay attention to remove the fixed object of the packaged grass roll, and then spread the roll of grass.
3. Use a utility knife to cut off the excess side cloth other than the weeds on the edge of the lawn.
4. Open the edge of the two rolls of lawn and spread the joints in the middle of the overlap.
5. Cut the connecting strip, pour the glue directly onto the connecting strip, and spread it evenly with a squeegee.
6. After waiting for a certain period of time, the glue is slightly dry to form a certain adhesive force, and the lawn is covered and fixed.
7. After connecting several lawns by the above method, the lawn can cover all the fields, and then the edge of the lawn is cut with a utility knife according to the contour of the site.
8. If necessary, use a flat nail to secure the lawn around the lawn.
9. Clean up the residue on the site and check for sharp objects.
10. The outdoor lawn is filled with a certain amount of quartz sand, which can make the lawn more textured, and can carry out appropriate outdoor activities, depending on the use.