Cleaning and maintenance:
1. Use a vacuum cleaner to clean paper, shells and other debris in a timely manner.
2. Combine the grass seedlings with a special brush every two weeks, and remove the dirt and leaves on the lawn.
3. Flatten the quartz sand or rubber particles once with a special tweezers after monthly or frequent matches.
4. Dust on the turf will be washed away when it rains, or manually.
5. When the summer is hot, you can use the lawn to cool down with water to make the athletes cool and comfortable.
Removal of stains:
1. “Watery” stains such as juice, milk, ice cream, blood stains, etc., first scrub with soapy water, then thoroughly rinse the place with soapy water with water; if necessary, use a towel with strong water absorption to dry.
2. Shoe polish, sunscreen oil, ballpoint pen oil, etc., can be wiped with sponge on the perchloroethylene, with a strong absorbent towel to dry.